Re: Which IM, blog and email service are best for debian users?

Star Liu wrote:

> Hi Everyone, I'm sorry to ask this silly question here. I'm now using the
> microsoft live messenger, live spaces and hotmail as my IM, blog and email
> service provider, because i'm a windows user for a so long time. Two weeks
> before, I installed debian etch and lenny, and i like it very much. I'd
> like to get your opinions about which IM, blog and email services which
> suits debian best. Thanks!

I use gaim for IM. That way I chat with all my yahoo, hotmail, gmail friends
at the same time and using just one program. The only downside of gaim is
that there is no voice chat facility available as in yahoo, gtalk etc., For
voice chat etc., I use skype which works perfectly on both Windows, Linux.

hth
raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi