RE: Which IM, blog and email service are best for debian users?

Thanks for recommending the gaim, i finally found the right IM software which support chinese input on etch! I'd like to make a report on my thoughts
1. my favorite IM softwares: gaim,amsn on etch, pidgin,amsn,emesene on lenny, for I use MSN most
2. for blog, i decide to make my own machine a web server, for i myself is a web developer. :)
3. for email, gmail
and I'm happy to learn so many softwares from you, like skype,GetLive, blogspot,wordpress, IRC, xchat, fetion plugin for pidgin(chinese service),baidu hi blog,wine + ies4linux,psi, .....
thanks, debian has so rich software, i really like it. :)

**************Buddha Debian GNU/Linux MSN:StarLiu@live.com******************