Re: OT: Laptop for College Bound Student?

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 1:13 PM, Gregory Seidman
<gsslist+debian@anthropohedron.net> wrote:
> Actually, if you sat down to use the mouse you'd find it worked just as you
> expected.

Oh come on...  I've got a Mighty Mouse in my travel laptop bag because
it's the most expendable mouse in the building.

I and everyone else I know hates the thing - almost as much as the
hockey puck mouse!

I keep handing it to unexpecting victims though :-)

Apple refuses to admit to mistakes, so they keep trying to prove they
had it right - even when it's a waste of time.

Brian