Re: iceweasel 3 in sid

Deephay wrote:
Greetings all,

  Recently the iceweasel browser in sid updated to 3.0-rc2, everything
is OK except every time I was trying to launch the browser it will pop
up a dialog saying "Iceweasel is not currently your default
browser......". This never happened before the upgrade, and I do not
have the problem on another box after the upgrade, I am using gnome.
Does anybody know why? Thanks in advance.

What happens, if there are two Sid partitions, sharing a common home directory.

One of the Sid partitions stays at 2.0.0.14-2 and the other upgrades to 3.0~rc2-1.

Will the iceweasel 2.0.0.14-2 have problems using a home dir with its .mozilla dir that has been used by 3.0~rc2-1?

Hugo