Re: KDE install issues

Louis Cunningham wrote:
I just installed Debian KDE on my computer, however I am on wifi, and I cannot get the Nvidia drivers off of the internet. Right now, I can boot into KDE, with the gui, but apart from that there are no icons, and everytime I left click, I get a teale colored menu box. I know that I am doing something wrong, and would love help. Any other information needed I am glad to supply.

It sounds like either you have an incomplete installation of KDE, or file/permissions corruption, or most-likely, video driver issues. I'd change my video driver to nv or to vesa, whichever gives the best results. You can do this in the /etc/X11/xorg.conf file.

--
Kent West
http://kentwest.blogspot.com