Re: KDE install issues

Hello,
    I just installed Debian KDE on my computer, however I am on wifi, and I cannot get the Nvidia drivers off of the internet.  Right now, I can boot into KDE, with the gui, but apart from that there are no icons, and everytime I left click, I get a teale colored menu box.  I know that I am doing something wrong, and would love help.  Any other information needed I am glad to supply.  Thank you in advanced.

In our Lord Jesus Christ,
Louie Cunningham

It is for us to become holy here and now, for we cannot be certain whether we will be here this evening.
- St. Maximillian Kolbe