Wireless N for Debian?

Which Draft 2.0 WiFi N USB radios work well under Debian? Compiling a custom kernel doesn't faze me, although a userland driver for it would be nice. I was thinking dual-band, for slightly better future-proofing.

I'm thinking the criteria are:

1. Has a working driver that allows normal WiFi networking
2. has reasonable configuration/setup
3. uses the regular Linux USB stack, no special attention needed there
4. is open-source if possible
5. Easily available at Best Buy/Newegg/etc.
6. firmware updatable to Final N spec., if/when it ever happens.

What do you guys use?

Mark Allums