Re: cdebootstrap error: can't install system

On 06/09/2008 10:21 AM, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

a couple of things. 1) only remove the -libtasn1-2-bin line as the
other package exists. 2) I don't have cdebootstrap installed, but I do
have debootstrap. It mentions that trying to install sid from stable
won't work do to changes in the system. I would suspect the same is
true of cdebootstrap. You could install etch with it and then migrate
that etch install, or you could pull in the sid version of
cdebootstrap and try that. [...]

That's a good idea. Thanks, I'll try that.