Intall etche on Windows Vista system with AMD64 processor

Hi everybody!

I am trying to install etche on a pc with an AMD64 processor that has already Windows Vista Premium (32bit) installed. I downloaded the ISO image of CD1 from Debian web site and wrote it to a CD as bootable.

After i restart the pc an try to install it, it drops me to a DOS prompt and to disk A:\..!! I don't have any floppy disk on my pc. My questions are: Can i install Debian AMD64 with Windows Vista? If yes...how, or what i do wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,
Yannis

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.