Re: Fw: Re: wine problems?

Thanks. I followed the right recipe and the carried out a fresh
install of wine. Everything shows a correct installation, like

dpkg --status wine

The windows application (a database) installs, though it fails to
work. Like before.

I have already abandoned the windows application chemsk50 as chem
drawing package as there is now gchampaint. Hope to find a linux
alternative to the free-form database.

francesco