Re: Video Adapter intel965

It appears that you do not have the xserver-xorg-video-* packages
installed.  In Etch there are 37 of these, the "*" indicating a specific
manufacturer.  You can install all of them by installing package
xserver-xorg-video-all.  Then dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg should be
able to find the one you need.  Afterwards you can remove the 36 you
don't need.  In Etch the Intel i965 video controller is not supported
yet, but may be supported in Lenny.  If it is supported it is probably
in package xserver-xorg-video-i810.  Check the package descriptions to
find out.

			Ken Heard
			Toronto, Canada