Re[3]: Video Adapter intel965

> >  > Are you having problems with that?
> >
> > Some.
> >  It has not been recognised automatically.
>
> That's very strange. What does your xorg.conf look like right now?

------------Quote------------
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "kbd"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xorg"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc105"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "us,ru(winkeys)"
        Option          "XkbOptions"    "grp:alt_shift_toggle"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Configured Video Device"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier      "Configured Monitor"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier      "Default Screen"
        Monitor         "Configured Monitor"
EndSection
----------end quote------------

I can't understand what is the bullshit? Why dpkg-reconfigure does not asked me about video adapter?

I get only questions:

1:  Use kernel framebuffer device interface?  N
2:  Autodetect keyboard layout?   N
3:  Keyboard layout: us,ru(winkeys)
4:  XKB rule set to use:  xorg
5:  Keyboard model: pc105
6:  Keyboard variant:
7:  Keyboard options: grp:alt_shift_toggle

And  after seventh question it's finished, write to new xorg.conf, and backups previous.

How can I get questions about video and monitor? As it was in sarge