Re: .xsession-errors

Manon Metten wrote:

> The only problem I have lately is Firefox 2.0.0.14 crashing regularly.
> Everything else is running fine.

No. The opcode errors do not correspond to the firefox crashes. The best way
to track down the iceweasel crashes is to disable all the add-ons and start
iceweasel in a safe mode using "iceweasel -safe-mode". Another thing to
look for are the flash packages installed on the system. FWIW, I am running
Debian Etch, iceweasel 2.0.0.14 and it does not crash at all!

hth
raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi