[OT] Re: X affecting console text color?? [solved]

On Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 20:13:32 -0700, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 10:03:44AM +0200, Florian Kulzer wrote:

> > However, forbid-version is much more convenient (especially if you use
> > aptitude in interactive mode): If I see a scheduled upgrade that I don't
> > like then all I have to do is move the cursor to it, press "F", and I
> > can forget about the issue.
>
> once again, a totally awesome, useful piece of knowledge. What do you
> do, lie around reading man pages? ;-P

No, of course not. Everybody knows that you have to sit in the lotus
position reading man pages if you want to become truly enlightened. (I
have not had any feeling in my legs for a couple of months now, but I
guess that is a small price to pay.)

          Florian   |