[Debian-User] Has anyone used crosshurd to install debian/gnu Linux?

Hi,

I'm thinking on performing a fresh install on a 2nd partition.  I was
thinking on using crosshurd (I've used it to install hurd, but never
linux), since according to its sid package web page [1], it looks like
crosshurd can do it:

Install a Debian system

crosshurd uses apt and a bit of black magic to setup a functional
Debian system. It supports the following target systems:

 - linux-gnu (GNU/Linux)
 - gnu (GNU/Hurd)
 - kfreebsd-gnu (GNU/kFreeBSD)
 - knetbsd-gnu (GNU/kNetBSD)

If crosshurd can be used to install linux-gnu, is there a howto
around?  As I said, I've used it to install hurd before, but
afterwords a ./native-install was required...  Not sure if the linux
cross-install would require any special script running after booting
or something...  Neither I'm about crosshurd being able to install
linx, :)...  Just wanted to know, since I think crosshurd is pretty
simple and easy to use, :)...

Thanks,

--
Javier