Re: DRM PDFs (and SED and ETD ...)

Johannes Wiedersich on 29/05/08 14:03, wrote:
- From Adobe's web site:
http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/systemreqs/

it appears this 'feature' is only available for Wind0w$ and Mac l00sers.

I guess you are out of luck here.

Since it appears to contradict the mission of the British Library [1]
that the part of the population that uses linux and/or other OS is
excluded from this service, I would complain directly. I don't think
this will solve your problems in the short term, but hopefully in the
long term...

YMMV, good luck,

Johannes

[1] http://www.bl.uk/aboutus/foi/overview/index.html

Is there a linux evangelism group somewhere who would be interested in this?