Re: after hibernation loose sound

Kum Gabor wrote:

> Hello All!
>
> On Etch, after suspending to RAM (s2ram) on Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Pro
> v3405 sometimes not works sound. Where should I search? How to start?
> Which logs? It happens 1/10 times.

FWIW, I also have the same problem on Dell Inspiron E1505.

Sometimes, if I start kmix and move the sound bar up and down it works!
Sometime that also does not work.

If fiddling with the kmix button does not work, then I reconfigure the sound
using 'sudo alsaconf'. But this is a painful approach as it kills programs
which use the sound device (Ex:- firefox etc.,).

hth
raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi