Re: Debian error database.....

Similar to the ones in the following

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/powerquest.nsf/31c3099514a5cd2788256e97004c7b22/082f16ef9cb0572f88256e75007cae52?OpenDocument

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms681386(VS.85).aspx

From my understanding is that MS OS backbone errors are standardised coding but the solution varies from one application client to another.

On 5/26/08, Kent West <westk@acu.edu> wrote:
Debian Linux wrote:
Has anyone know if it exists on the internet like Microsoft error db?

A general google for any issues usually turns up whatever answers are needed.

A searchable archive of this mailing list is maintained at http://lists.debian.org/search.html which essentially functions like the Microsoft Knowledge Database does for Windows issues. I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with a "Microsoft error db", if that's something different, so can't really address your question.

--
Kent West