Re: Reducing wastage of screen real estate in gnome

Ron,

On Mon, 12 May 2008, Ron Johnson wrote:

Then why use XFCE?

Because of the window managers I've tried so far XFCE seems to cooperate the best with the way I like to do things. Some that I've tried didn't handle new window focus the way I prefer, didn't handle keyboard shortcuts for switching between windows the way I prefer, etc., etc. Granted, I probably could have tweaked the configuration and improved them. So far XFCE has worked the best for me. But, I'm always willing to try other options if the might work better, and do occasionally.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
Bruceville, TX