Re: Reducing wastage of screen real estate in gnome

On Mon, 12 May 2008, Raj Kiran Grandhi wrote:

Are there any other configuration parameters that can be tweaked in my gtkrc (or elsewhere) to reduce/remove the extra space around the toolbar icons and make better use of screen space?

Hit <ctrl><alt><F1>  :-)

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org