Re: Clearing SWAP

2008/5/9 Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <jordigh@gmail.com>:
> On 09/05/2008, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>  I would very happily pay for Linux had that  been the situation.
>
> What does money have to do with freedom? I paid good money for the
> privilege to have Linux on my machine.

Nothing, that's the point I was making. The GP said that he needs
Photoshop. I said 'write to Adobe'. Then you asked about freedom. I
understand that you have ideals and I respect you for them, but I
don't share your vision. I don't hate Microsoft. I don't use their
products because I find them inferior to the current FOSS
alternatives. I don't hate Apple. I don't use their products because I
find them grossly expensive and inferior to the current FOSS
alternatives. I don't hate Commodore. I don't use their products
because they are 20 years outdated. How I wish I could get Lynx and an
SSH client on a C-128 today. I'd never touch another mouse.

I really hope that this doesn't turn into a flame war. I respect your
ideals. Please respect mine.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il