Re: Clearing SWAP

On Sun May 4 2008, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Certainly there are more than 4 females in this world who can
> overcome their "fear" of the SBSOD.  Right???

my wife doesn't like typing, she likes clicking mice. She also likes to
garden, and she does wonders outside, so when she says she doesn't like
change ( on the computers) I try to accommodate her. She has instructions
written down on how to switch our dual-boot from Debian to the dark side &
back. Luckily she doesn't do it often:) At least she uses Linux, kmail,
firefox, gwenview, openoffice.... baby steps..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800