Fw: Errors on upgrading from etch to lenny

Hi:
I wonder whether the debian-user list is still active. When posting for help at the amd64 list, even from inexperienced users, the amd64 list usually provides help overnight.

See please my request for help below to the debian-users list. Unanswered. Notice, please, that no such errors came out when upgrading from etch to lenny with amd64.

Of course I understand that a general list such as debian-users may be very crowded. Therefore, this is just a respectfully remind. Must add that I tried all obvious resources to resolve the issue, such as "apt-get -f install" and others, without success.

Thanks francesco pietra