Re: Most inexpensive debian friendly laserjet printer? total cost of ownership including laserink?

On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 07:29:55AM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:

> > Also while we are at it, any suggestions on what I can use
> > in place of gasoline in my car :)?
>
> Of all the fuels that are liquid at room temperature (and thus
> easily transportable and storable without special equipment)
> gasoline and petrodiesel have the highest energy densities.  (And
> biodiesel has more energy than ethanol.)

What's cheapest by BTU in your area?  Propane?  Natural Gas?  Gasoline?
Diesel?  How far do you drive; get an electric?  Horse and buggy: just
don't work on the software while riding, wouldn't want it to be buggy
too! :)

Doug.