Re: Iceweasel(FF) 3 b5 language question

2008/5/2 Asuka Langley <hunkumori@gmail.com>:
Hello everybody.

I'd like to ask for some help. My friend using Lenny (I prefer SID more) but it doesn't matter now. The question is the following. How can I get a "hungarian" (HU-hu) language pack working with Iceweasel? I've got the package (Iceweasel 3b5) from Experimental repo(he needs it, cause ORCA is more integrated with it than ff2), and I wasn't be able to install the language pack for he. I tried many packages, but neither one worked. Do you know any method to do this? If there is a way to compile it from source with hungarian language, than it would be great too, then I would just make a .deb for he, and he just installs it.

So the OS: Debian Lenny
the matter: how to get HUNGARIAN language for ICEWEASEL 3 BETA 5? (or Firefox 3b5 + hu is good too..just a solution please)

Thanks afterwards...

Best Regards
Asuka alias. Kumori

It works here ok in Sid so you might need to upgrade some other Lenny packages? As a last resort, ICEWEASEL noted :) ,  http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-beta.html.