Iceweasel(FF) 3 b5 language question

Hello everybody.

I'd like to ask for some help. My friend using Lenny (I prefer SID more) but it doesn't matter now. The question is the following. How can I get a "hungarian" (HU-hu) language pack working with Iceweasel? I've got the package (Iceweasel 3b5) from Experimental repo(he needs it, cause ORCA is more integrated with it than ff2), and I wasn't be able to install the language pack for he. I tried many packages, but neither one worked. Do you know any method to do this? If there is a way to compile it from source with hungarian language, than it would be great too, then I would just make a .deb for he, and he just installs it.

So the OS: Debian Lenny
the matter: how to get HUNGARIAN language for ICEWEASEL 3 BETA 5? (or Firefox 3b5 + hu is good too..just a solution please)

Thanks afterwards...

Best Regards
Asuka alias. Kumori