openoffice (is it broken?)

Does anyone know if OO is broken in debian lenny? On my testing box, I installed or upgraded something that broke pidgin and firefox and it looks to be openoffice. Can a debian lenny user please run: apt-get update && apt-get upgrade (as root) and report back to me if: - Firefox 3 works correctly with orca (test alt d) - can you arrow down the office menu and open office writer? Or does gnome lock up? - Can you type the email address in the add account dialog in pidgin and tab
away from the box?

If you don't want to try with orca don't worry it should be the same with or with out.

Thanks for any help,

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/