"Nokia 6120 classic" and Internet connection with laptop

Hello,

I have had Etch on my IBM ThinkPad 570 and use  my  "Nokia 6120 classic"
for the Internet connection via O2 (Germany).  Now after an  upgrade  it
is not more working and my config was wiped out...  (I even do not know,
what has wiped out the config since the whole thing is strange)

Ond of course stressed and stupid I am, I have NO backups of the config.

Again, my harddisk crashed and not I run again Sarge which  let  me  not
connect to the Internet anymore...

Can anyone tell me, how to get my  Internet  connection back  and  which
module I must load to get my Nokia recognized since "lsusb" show nothing
under Sarge.   And since my Laptop has no CD/Floppy, I can currently not
install Lenny fron scratch since the partitopn is to  small  to  make  a
"dist-upgrade".

Note:   I need my Mobile Internet connecion urgently since  my  work
        depends on and I can not go every day in an Internet cafe to
        send my messages.  (This is, WHY you receive my messages  in
        batch two times per week)

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

+49/177/9351947    50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
+33/6/61925193     67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)