Re: Replace Ubuntu with Debian

Igor wrote:
> However, I'm a little paranoid that this is not entirely
> safe and that it may leave my system in a broken state. Does anyone

Hi Igor!

A piece of general advice: Before attempting such grand experimental
operations which may destroy your system, you can do a full backup using
clonezilla live cd (google it). This will save an exact image of your
hard drive to an external usb hard disk, and then you can experiment as
you wish. At the end of the day, if the experiments left you with an
unrepairable and broken system, you can always revert to the saved disk
image, and start all over as if nothing had happened.

G.