Re: Debian crash randomly

On Apr 28, 8:00 pm, "Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso" <jord...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On 28/04/2008, Micha <mi...@post.tau.ac.il> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:30:52 -0500
>
> > "Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso" <jord...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On 28/04/2008, Micha <mi...@post.tau.ac.il> wrote:
> >  > > Actually i recommend sid to everyone except for servers where stable is more
> >  > >  suitable.
>
> >  > You must enjoy debugging a lot, then. Sid really *is* unstable, like
>
> > ... Sid really *is* *stable* *unlike* the name sounds. Not sure what you did to
> >  make it give you trouble.
>
> Did you hear that, Mond? It's your fault that sid is crashing on you.
> You must be doing it wrong. ;-)
>
> - Jordi G. H.
>
> --

Ok. I do not want to talk about my choice of debian version. Actually,
I used debian/testing for a few months. Then I swithed to debian/sid.
I am definitely not a developer or bug tester. My work is even not
about IT, I am doing research on physics. However, I always want to
use the latest softwares, even though sometimes there is no
significant improvement. I don't worry about the bugs and crashes. I
believe that anything doesn't kill me improve me! And also, any expert
struggles at the very beginning.

I have a mac running in my office and run jobs on a server with red
hat. And debian is on my old laptop(windows is too slow on this one)
for my personal use. So, I want the latest softwares and also
something fancy.

It is not debian/sid's fault. It is my fault to bring up this
discussion.

My debian did not crash for almost one day. So, right now, I am
waiting for another crash.