Re: Questions about d-i disk encryption

On 26/04/2008, Jon <iroquoi@gmail.com> wrote:
> On the 'Partition settings' screen, toggle 'Erase data' from yes to no.
>  In practice I very much doubt that this would ever reduce your security.

It's been a while since I've looked at d-i, and maybe things have
changed, but is there an option to encrypt partitions and set up lvm
when you do manual install? I just remember there being one option
which sets up lvm and encrypts, but it doesn't have any suboptions. Am
I misremembering, or have things changed?

- Jordi G. H.