Questions about d-i disk encryption

Hi,

two questions related to the current d-i (lenny) netinst CD:

1. I like to have half of my disk crypted (with /, /usr/, /home,
   all in one crypted partition), and the other half without
   encryption e.g. as /usr/local). What is the easiest way to
   achieve this?

2. Because I'm experimenting with the installation, I would like
   to skip one stop of the prepartion of the encryption, that
   takes about two hours (does in write /dev/random to
   /dev/hdaX?). How can I skip this step easily? (I know, that
   this would degrade security, but for this test I don't care.)

Thanks in advance!

Hans