Re: Questions about d-i disk encryption

Jordi wrote:
> On 25/04/2008, Hans Martin <HMartin1@gmx.net> wrote:
> >  1. I like to have half of my disk crypted (with /, /usr/, /home,
> >    all in one crypted partition), and the other half without
> >    encryption e.g. as /usr/local).
> [snip]
> Neither of those configuration options are yet available in d-i.

OK, so what would be the best way to achieve at least point 1
manually? I assume, I take the complete disk as PV, right?
Than I create a VG on it. Follow the logival volumes, but do
I need two or three? One small for the init-rd stuff? How big?
One crypted and one non-crypted? TIA!

Hans
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free