Re: How to refresh Debian to install software set

Mumia W.. wrote:
On 04/24/2008 11:40 AM, Dennis G. Wicks wrote:
[...]
I don't know if I have a system that qualifies as a "good" system right now! :-(

What do you mean when you say they don't have a "full" set of packages?

How do you know that packages are missing?

How do you know which packages are missing?

A good system in my world has the absolute minimum of files to do the job properly. For a start there is by definition going to be less potential for security holes...anyhooooooo try this:

# tasksel

Berni