rdesktop - local HDD share problem

 I use rdeskop (running on lenny) to connect to my school. I tried to share the debian drive with the "-r disk:bkup=/mnt/backup/ " option. When I connect to my school, I am able to use the local debian HDD for 40 seconds or so. Then an error throws up saying "tsclient://..... you do not have permission to access the drive".... I am a little puzzled. How come it allows me to access the drive for a couple of seconds and then it throws up the error? Can somebody please help me solve this problem so that I can share my local drive to the remote machine comfortably.

Thanks
Sesh