INQUIRY for DEBIAN LINUX

Dear supporters

I’m CheongWon from RedGate which is the company developed own solution, SecureOS named RedCastle.

I am very happy to be Debian Linux user. :D

To compile our solution, we need these packages, kernel-development, kernel-source and pam-delvelopment and so on.

I installed Debian 3r4, 4r0 and 4r3, but I couldn’t find these packages.

– I used follow commands to find these packages, apt-get install and aptitude. But it didn’t work.

When I used ‘apt-get install’, the messages are ‘no such a file’. Does that mean really no such a file because of the wrong package name? or the correct name and wrong sources.list? I used the names that I wrote above. (kernel-development, kernel-source and pam-delvelopment.)

Actually, that is first time to use debian linux, I used other linux before. I know debian linux is very very strong to get packages with network.

So.. please let me know where and how to get these packages and also could you tell me good sources.list to get these packages can download.

Thanks for your attention.

Best Regards,

Cheongwon Seo