Re: help required

On 04/23/2008 05:20 PM, sadia jameel wrote:
hello dear
  My name is sadia and i am student of MS(computer science).
i want some information relating to bug #436681 that has been fixed now.
i am interesting in it and want to know these following questionsabout it:
  1- in which subpackage of "backuppc" this bug was present?
2- what was the reason of this password publicaly visible?
3-in which part of the code u have made changing  inorder to fix this bug?
4-what was the major changing that u have to do to resolve this bug?
please tell me the answers of these above questions
i shall be very very thankful to u.
  bye
  sadia

This sounds like homework to me; however, the information you're looking for is most probably in the source to backuppc. Get the source from Sid, and you'll have the ChangeLog file which should help you answer those questions.

Did you look at the comments for http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=436681 ?