Re: 2 ISPs ( 2 gateways) and a Debian Box

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 08:55:40AM +0200, NN_il_Confusionario wrote:
> >     * From: "John Marvin L. Magsino" <jlmagsino@taocorp.com.ph>
> >   would there be a way for me to serve my debian box application using the 2 public IPs
>
> search the net for lartc
>
> (for example, you could use two different ip on the debian box and use
> source routing)

they have a wiki and this has been discussed on the mailing list quite
often.  There are 2 thoughts using the julian patches and weight
balanced default routes and the appropriate "ip rule" rules or using
iptables to help make the routing decision

I would also suggest make the adsl modem (routers?) in bridged mode and
firewall up the debian box and do it all there. Similiar to what I have done. The only
difference right now is i use openwrt (linux distro for linksys wrt54gs
routers)