Re: badblock can not be detected

Oh dear, that's quite a bad news.
that's what I have encountered. when I heard the noise of hard drive reset, and checked the dmesg to make sure about it, I reformatted the hard drive, then copy my data in again, it worked. but after some days, it starts to tell me about read error again.
so, this means the hard drive has died, right?