Re: I need further understanding of wine or bash

Dylan Garrett wrote:

On 4/21/08, *Damon L. Chesser* <damon@damtek.com <mailto:damon@damtek.com>> wrote:

    Brian McKee wrote:

        On 21-Apr-08, at 11:08 AM, Damon L. Chesser wrote:

            if I use a term and cd into the games dir and type " wine
            Sins\ of\ a\ Solar\ Empire.exe " it works

        Why not try adding a 'cd into the games dir' before the wine line?

        Brian

    Brian,

    That worked:

    #bin/bash!

    cd /home/damon/C_drive/'Program Files'/'Stardock Games'/'Sins of a
    Solar Empire'
    wine 'Sins of a Solar Empire.exe'

-- Damon L. Chesser
    damon@damtek.com <mailto:damon@damtek.com>
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/dchesser

One issue that I see that you should fix (though it won't affect your results):
#bin/bash!
Should be:
#!/usr/bin/bash
Or better yet: