Re: Qt4-config Qt4-designer

lostson wrote:
Hello I have installed qt4 qat4-config and qt4-designer, I can run them from command line but they do not show up in any of the menu's anywhere. Is this a bug or have i missed something somewhere, thanks.

If you look into the .deb for each package you see in:
CONTENTS-usr/share/menu-qt4-config + qt4-designer:

respectively:
app-sys-admin-qt4 config.
app-progr-qt designer

So that is the tree in the Debian Menu where those apps are, and they are...

I don't run either gnome or kde (too many notes...) just fvwm.

As was pointed out you may have to run update-menus, but every install that I know of runs that for you as part of the install.

Hugo