Re: SSH connections stall expecting SSH2_MSG_KEX_DH_GEX_REPLY

martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
> every once in a while, I am stuck in a crap wifi network and often
> cannot even establish SSH connections. What happens is that the
> socket connection is established, but the client then just waits for
> a server reply during the DH key exhchange:

Are you running seahorse? I've not logged a bug, yet, as I can't
reproduce it reliably, but there seems to be a problem if seahorse fires
up without network access and it's delivering your ssh keys.

To "prove" this, ssh localhost. If it hangs then seahorse is the
culprit. (I can't determine the combination of settings to force this
broken behaviour, so it /may/ be just my machine.)

Chris