Support for VESA Textmode 132x60

Hi,

I'm seeking information on modern graphic cards (PCI, PCIe) that
support VESA BIOS mode 0x010C, a special text mode that works with
132x60 characters.  Linux supports this mode when the graphics board
provides this particular mode.

Unfortunately, not many of current video cards support this VESA mode,
thus the nice text mode is not available.

Therefore, I have started a Wiki page to collect information on the
availability of this particular text mode in graphic cards:

  <http://wiki.debian.org/TextMode_132x60>

I hope this list is helpful for others who are interested in such a
text mode.

If you work with a modern graphics card and have definitive knowledge
whether or not this mode is supported, it would be nice to drop me a
line or add that information to said page right away on your own.

Regards,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.