Debian glibc package

Hi,

I am using linux-2.6-glibc23-i686 in FC6 box to compile audio and
video application, what is the equivelant glibc I can use in Debian?

I searched following result, could not find similar glibc23 package.

$ apt-cache search glibc
abicheck - binary compatibility checking tool
glibc-doc - GNU C Library: Documentation
ja-trans - Japanese gettext message files
kmtrace - a KDE memory leak tracer
libc6 - GNU C Library: Shared libraries
libc6-pic - GNU C Library: PIC archive library
libdb1-compat - The Berkeley database routines [glibc 2.0/2.1 compatibility]
libg++2.8.1.3-glibc2.2 - The GNU C++ extension library - runtime version
libgetopt-java - GNU getopt - Java port
libggz-dev - GGZ Gaming Zone: common utilities library - development files
libggz2 - GGZ Gaming Zone: common utilities library
libnss-ldap - NSS module for using LDAP as a naming service
libnss-mdns - NSS module for Multicast DNS name resolution
libnss-pgsql1 - name service switch module using PostgreSQL
libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2 - The GNU stdc++ library
linux-kernel-headers - Linux Kernel Headers for development
linuxinfo - Displays extended system information
manpages-dev - Manual pages about using GNU/Linux for development
manpages-fr-dev - French version of the development manual pages
manpages-pl-dev - Polish man pages for developers
perdition-dev - Development libraries and headers for perdition
perdition-ldap - Library to allow perdition to access LDAP based popmaps
perdition-mysql - Library to allow perdition to access MySQL based popmaps
perdition-odbc - Library to allow perdition to access ODBC based popmaps
perdition-postgresql - Library to allow perdition to access PostgreSQL
based popmaps
python-utmp - python module for working with utmp
winbind - service to resolve user and group information from Windows NT servers
linux-libc-dev - Linux Kernel Headers for development

Search from google find
http://ftp.au.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/glibc/glibc-source_2.7-10_all.deb

How can I install the source code to a local rather than to /usr directory?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Jim