Re: [VERY OT while waiting for Lenny?] reminiscing on old computers

On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 09:48:18PM -0400, Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 06:18:51PM -0700, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 08:23:20PM -0400, Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
> >
> > so now we can twiddle our thumbs, go on random OT rants and rest
> > assured that lenny will be out any time. When's the next utnubu due
> > out? That always brings a few interesting ones. Maybe we should run
> > some more google trends charts?
> >
> We could reminise about my 486 that doesn't run Debian anymore.  I
> wonder if Lenny will run on my P-II or if that's another box for
> OpenBSD.

Or wonder if you will be stuck at a 2.6.22 kernel because you have a
nvidia MX400 because m-a only works with the nvidia-glx from unstable if
you try installing the 2.6.24 kernel which has migrated down to Lenny.

If you are not subscribed, ask to be CC'd as the Policy of this list is
to reply to the list only.