Re: Fwd: Re: [Somewhat More OT] Closed source software Was [Re: Hmmm. A question. Was [Re: Debian is losing its users]]

On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 08:23:20PM -0400, Douglas A. Tutty wrote:

> Great OT thread.  Yes, no flaming.
>
> Last time it was like this, Etch was almost ready...

so now we can twiddle our thumbs, go on random OT rants and rest
assured that lenny will be out any time. When's the next utnubu due
out? That always brings a few interesting ones. Maybe we should run
some more google trends charts?

> I'm trying to remember the last real Etch problem (as opposed to Lenny
> or Sid questions) other than those where the answer was to remove
> network-manager :)

that thing should be automatically purged and then quickly forgotten.