Re: IMPORTANT BUSINESS TRANSACTION FOR YOU PLEASE READ AND REPLY!!!!!!

On 7-Apr-08, at 3:05 PM, Johannes Wiedersich wrote:
I believe the technique you're looking for is "greylisting".

I know the concept of greylisting. Are you sure, that we do want
greylinsting on debian? Do we want that poor lads on dial-up have to
dial-up several times in order to send a simple, short text message?

Wouldn't anyone on dialup be using a smarthost ? e.g. their ISP to send mail?

And isn't it only for the first time that server is used that it bounces it?

Brian