Re: Suspend not working

On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 21:47:48 +0100
Bob Cox <debian-user@lists.bobcox.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 15:09:22 -0400, Frank (debian@videotron.ca)
> wrote:
>
> > I am running Sid using IceWm, not Gnome. Today for the first time ever
> > I tried suspending the computer from the GDM menu...but nothing
> > happened. I have auto login enabled so a few seconds later I was
> > logged back in. Is there some config files that have to be
> > changed/adjusted for suspend to work. I am running the stock 686
> > kernel, and very average hardware on an Intel MB.
>
> Sorry I can't help with your suspend problem.
>
> I've been subscribed to this list for a few weeks and in that time
> I have never seen a PGP signature fail like yours did:
>
> gpg: requesting key D2C6E9F2 from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
> gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
> gpg: Total number processed: 0
> gpg: Can't check signature: public key not found
>
> Is this a problem with my accessing the hkp server or with the original
> signature?

   Or like yours?

[application/pgp-signature (No public key to verify the signature)]
Signature made at Sun 06 Apr 2008 04:47:48 PM EDT
No public key to verify the signature
Key fingerprint: B51408D89FF9A76D
Cannot find user ID for this key.

This whole PGP thing drives me nuts sometimes. Is there ONE server
everybody is supposed to use...I thought the servers exchanged keys ??
A third of the signed messages fail the check.

---
Frank McCormick