WebDav; using mod_ldap_userdir

Hi
I'm looking for someone that has experience with mod_ldap_userdir. I've setup Apache2 with WebDav and authentication via LDAP. The plan is that every user has his own "home" directory to save bookmarks and etc. I've got the basic setup and login, but missing the redirecting and defining to the "home"-directories. I installed libapache2-mod-ldap-userdir, but miss documentation. I downloaded the source-file and read the "README" plus another txt-doc. It says that I should use httpd.conf and no more. No matter where I put it in site-file i get a "not allowed here" error and compared to existing LDAP user-lookup it's another syntax. And yes, I have loaded the module and reloaded apache.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction, but if anyone should have another solution to the setup, instead of "ldap_userdir", then I'm open for ideas.

/Lars

------ mod-ldap-userdir.source Directives -------------------
               LDAPUserDir public
LDAPUserDirServerURL ldap://ldap.dom.dk:389/ou=People,dc=dom,dc=dk
               LDAPUserDirDNInfo "cn=apache-user,dc=dom,dc=dk"
               LDAPUserDirFilter "(uid=%u)"
---------- Working WebDavSetup ---------------------------------
/DocumentRoot /www/dom.dk/
<Directory /www/dom.dk>
       DAV On
       AuthType Basic
       AuthBasicProvider ldap
       AuthName "Home WebDav"
       AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off
       AuthLDAPURL ldap://ldap.dom.dk:389/ou=People,dc=dom,dc=dk
       AuthLDAPBindDN "cn=apache-user,dc=dom,dc=dk"
       AuthLDAPBindPassword "<password>"
       require valid-user
</Directory>/