liszt.debiang.org having trouble?

Hey list, it's sort of futile to report a list problem to the list,
but... here it is.

Is anyone else seeing problems sending mail to the list? I'm getting
debian-user mail stacked up in my mailq. Typical messages from
liszt.debian.org are "451 4.3.5 Server configuration error" or  "SMTP
timeout ... after initial connection"

Also a telnet liszt.debian.org 25 either hangs and timeouts at EHLO or
just plain times out trying to connect.

I saw this a little yesterday where things would hang in the queue for
one or two cycles, but now I've got mail that's been sitting in my
queue for hours...